Get the latest information about live workshops, online seminars, and informal events via Twitter, Facebook, and our Tip of the Week newsletter.
Workshops, Online Seminars, and Graduate Courses: Classroom Tested
The 2 Sisters professional development helps you jump-start, enhance, and refine your Daily 5, CAFE and Math Daily 3 practice so you get the results you desire. All professional development includes the latest research and takeaways from recent classroom experiences.
Educators from all over the world attend our workshops and online seminars. Participants tell us they’re inspiring, relevant, and confidence building.
The 2 Sisters offer three professional development venues.
- Learn how to apply the Daily 5, Math Daily 3, and CAFE to any curriculum and classroom.
- Receive an exclusive how-to guidebook and online resources for implementing what you learn.
- Build your confidence and expertise in teaching students of all levels how to be independent literacy and math learners.
- Twelve 2017 locations coast to coast
- Each four-week seminar focuses on one method: the Daily 5, CAFE, or Math Daily 3.
- View seminar materials (webinars, articles, and videos) at your convenience.
- Instructor Allison Behne facilitates active dialogue between participants via each seminar’s dedicated online discussion board.
- Available for live workshops and online seminars based on your school/district or education program’s policy.
- Two online three-credit courses approved by The 2 Sisters: Launching Daily 5 and CAFE; Launching Math Daily 3
- Approved by Gail Boushey
- Delivered by Allison Behne, assistant professor, Upper Iowa University
Professional Development Events
Click the links below to filter the list and view only live workshops, online seminars, or graduate course options. Choose an option in the list below to explore the details. View PD Comparison Table to help choose which option is best for you and your school.
Click the title above to learn more, and choose between Daily 5, CAFE, or Math Daily 3 for the following session:
- May 31–June 27
- June 28–July 25
- August 2–29
Presenter(s): Allison Behne