Create a productive classroom and school where all students clearly understand what is expected so that they can focus on learning.
30 days of access
Get the knowledge and tools to successfully build routines in your classroom or school.
Provide clarity for students so that they can focus their energy on learning.
Save valuable instruction time.
Learn a proven system to explicitly teach routines (what you want students to do) so that you have an environment where all students understand what is expected of them so that they can be productive and successful in the classroom and anywhere else in the school!
Teach them to build the right routine or they will form the wrong one.
Watch Gail explain the importance of routines.
Save 1,800 minutes/year with our tried and true method!
In this course we will:
- share the system we use to teach students how to be successful in any routine they complete at school.
- provide step by step instructions on how to successfully implement the system with your students
- review the research regarding why this system works (and why it works better than what you might be doing now.)
- get you started with downloadable lessons for 15 of the most common routines used during the school day
Upon completion of the course you will:
- have the knowledge and tools to successfully build routines in your classroom or school,
- save valuable instruction time,
- provide clarity for students, and
- create a better learning and teaching environment for all!
You will receive 15 purposefully designed lessons of common routines to use right away!
Still have questions? Here are the answers to some of the most common questions we can think of. Have more? Reach out to us at [email protected].
How long will I have access to the course?
Who is the presenter?
Gail Boushey, co-creator of Daily 5 and CAFE, co-author of the Daily 5 and CAFE Books, and co-owner of The Daily CAFE company. Find her complete biography here.
How much does the course cost?
$50. Daily CAFE All Access Members receive 10% off. (Use the code found on your membership account page)
Can I pay with a purchase order?
Yes. You may upload your purchase order on the registration page. A $10 service charge is added to each ticket.
What do I need to get started?
- A device connected to the internet.
- A printer to print the valuable resources provided.
- A pen to take notes! (You will want to capture it all!)
What format is the course?
The course contains eight educational videos ranging from 3 to 22 minutes with a guidebook to follow along and downloadable resources to support your learning.
How long will it take me to complete the course?
That totally depends on you! You can stop the videos along the way to record your thoughts, rewind to hear content again, or replay sections if you want.
What is included?
- Access to the course content, led by Gail Boushey, for 30 days.
- A printable guidebook to support you as you learn.
- An online platform to share ideas and questions with classmates.
- A printable book with 15 lesson plans for the most common routines all ready to go!
What grade level of students are best served by this course?
The information provided in this course is applicable in PK-6. Teachers may make slight adjustments according to student needs and development. The system we use to teach routines is the same for all.