Be intentional in developing strong relationships and you will build the foundation for a well-managed classroom where students feel safe, cared for, and are free to soar academically.
30 days of access
Get new, actionable relationship building ideas to use right away!
Learn new practices to help you develop a safe and consistent classroom environment.
Make your classroom more joyful place for you and your students!
In this course you will learn:
- the importance of relationships
- how to create and sustain connections with students
- how strong student-teacher relationships affect behavior and management
- teaching practices that lead to a safe and consistent classroom environment
- activities that can be done year-round to deepen our bond with students, and their bond with each other
Upon completion of this course you will:
know more about the effect relationships have on your student's behavior and achievement
have a list of actionable ideas to use right away with your students
How long will I have access to the course?
Who is the presenter?
Gail Boushey, co-creator of Daily 5 and CAFE, co-author of the Daily 5 and CAFE Books, and co-owner of Teach Daily. Find her complete biography here.
How much does the course cost?
$50. Daily CAFE All Access Members receive 10% off. (Use the code found on your membership account page)
Can I pay with a purchase order?
Yes. You may upload your purchase order on the registration page. A $10 service charge is added to each ticket.
What do I need to get started?
- A device connected to the internet.
- A printer if you wish to print the guidebook.
- A pen to take notes! (You will want to capture it all!)
What format is the course?
The course contains six educational videos (approximately 40 minutes total) with a guidebook and additonal resources to support your learning.
How long will it take me to complete the course?
That totally depends on you! You can stop the videos along the way to record your thoughts, rewind to hear content again, or replay sections if you want.
What is included?
- Access to the course content, led by Gail Boushey, for 30 days.
- A printable guidebook to support you as you learn.
- An online platform to share ideas and questions with classmates.
What grade level of students are best served by this course?
The information provided in this course is applicable in all grades.