When starting Math Daily 3, it is important to spend time organizing your tools and games. There is not one specific way to organize them, but instead they should be organized in a way that best fits the needs of your students.
Reflect on these questions:
- Do I want to create individual toolboxes for each student, or do I want to have community tubs?
- If I use toolboxes, will each student have his or her own toolbox or will they share?
- What tools are most necessary for my curriculum and the activities I will be teaching?
- Where will I store my math supplies?
- How will I organize my game boards?
Take time to view the articles and videos listed below, and then make decisions for your classroom that will help you successfully implement Math Daily 3.