By Jane Kloster
What's not to love about typing, demanding, cows on strike? Allison Behne shares a lesson using Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type a hilarious book that all our readers will love! Possible Strategy Instruction:
- C: Recognize literary elements.
- C: Use prior knowledge to connect with the text.
- C: Recognize and explain cause and effect relationships.
- A: Look carefully at letters and words.
- A: Look for words parts.
- F: Read text as author would say it, conveying the meaning or feeling.
- E: Tune into interesting words, and use new vocabulary in speaking and writing.