Notes: Classroom walls should feature meaningful work. This “What I Am Reading” chart fits the bill.
What to watch and listen for:
- What value do you see in keeping a “What I Am Reading” chart?
- How do your students share their reading lives with other students? How do you share your reading with your class?
- Would there be value in the teacher sharing their reading on the chart as well?
- How might you incorporate a chart like this in your room?
- What else do you do to stay in tune with what your students are reading and discussing?