In this video, we get to see the textiles, textures, and designs in Janet’s classroom. Each has a different purpose, from noise reduction to visual security and warmth.
What to watch for:
- Notice the different textures Janet refers to in her room.
- Learn how to make the quick security covering for the window of a classroom door.
- What cherished classroom gifts add to the texture of your class?
- What do you have at home that may fit better in your classroom?
- Besides garage sales, where might you find reasonably priced delights?