Notes: The library is an important part of our classrooms no matter what age we teach. We want students of all interests and abilities to find books that will engage them for extended periods of time, and libraries that are inviting, exciting, and functional.
What to watch for:
- how the library is set up by genre and big ideas
- the types of books in this library
- how students access the books
- the technology she has available for student to choose books online
- What aligns with what you believe about classroom libraries?
- What could you add or change to your classroom library that would make a difference for your students?
- What might you need to accomplish this addition? Is it doable? How can you make it happen?