Math Daily 3
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Understand addition, and understand subtraction.
- Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
- Understand and apply properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- Add and subtract within 20.
- Work with addition and subtraction equations.
- Work with equal groups of objects to gain foundations for multiplication.
- Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
- Understand and apply properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
- Multiply and divide within 100.
- Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
- Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
- Gain familiarity with factors and multiples.
- Generate and analyze patterns.
- Write and interpret numerical expressions.
- Analyze patterns and relationships.
What's popular in this TopicWhat's Your Product? Canoga (Also Known as Shut the Box) Two Dice–A Great Game to Launch Math Daily 3 Fact Practice Sum It Up