Math Daily 3
Number & Operations in Fractions
- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
- Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering.
- Build fractions from unit fractions.
- Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions.
- Use equivalent fractions as a strategy to add and subtract fractions.
- Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division.
|Math by Myself||Math with Someone||Classroom||Math Writing|
|Fractions as Numbers||Fractions as Numbers||Provide Sensory Experiences to Enhance Learning||Domino Decimal Game|
What's popular in this TopicFinding a Percent of a Quantity as a Rate per 100 Fractions as Numbers Fraction Order Fun Provide Sensory Experiences to Enhance Learning Domino Decimal Game