Math Daily 3
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
- Reason with shapes and their attributes.
- Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles.
- Graph points on the coordinate plane to solve real-world and mathematical problems.
- Classify two-dimensional figures into categories based on their properties.
- Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, surface area, and volume.
What's popular in this TopicIdentifying Halves and Fourths of Circles and Rectangles Identifying and Describing Rectangles Graphing Points on the Coordinate Plane Identify and Describe Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Shapes Guess My Shape